Thursday, September 29, 2011

Update - RHONJ Drama

Lots of updates! A LOT has gone down in the past 17 hours since I last blogged. It is evident that a feud is present between Jacqueline and Teresa. Teresa tweeted this blurb this morning:


Long weekend with my girls. They have the next 2 days off school! Going to cuddle them all day. #nothingbetterthanmybabies xx. It's Kathy & Rich Wakile's 20th anniversary today. Wish them lots of love! xx.


Ashlee Holmes, Jacqueline's daughter, has also been on a bit of a tweeting spree, evidently against Teresa. Looks like despite Ashlee finally growing up and moving on her own in California, she still has A LOT of growing up to do. Some people never learn! A little view of her timeline:

some people are sooooo sad with their own lives that they feel the need to cause drama in other peoples lives to make themselves feel better. UGH..i'm sorry..i'm done now..some people just make me so angry..i don't put up with fake people &their petty bullshit... #whatgoesaround

She also tweeted this, but later deleted it (There are people watching your every move honey!):

oh & if i were Teresa..i wouldn't be bashing any "strippers" considering when her husband goes to jail she'll probably have to become one lol

We have a little more of an idea of what is going on. Avid Housewives blogger LynnNChicago (of the famous I Hate Jill Zarin Blog) published a story spilling all the details about the drama that allegedly went down at the Posche Fashion show earlier this week. Though Lynn is a good blogger and her stories are often helpful, she is also known to be a vowed Teresa hater and is 100% Team Melissa. Melissa has done an interview with her in the past, and Lynn will not release the names of her sources for this particular article. PERSONALLY, I believe that Lynn's source for her article was Melissa Gorga herself. The story seems way too pro-Melissa. PERSONALLY, I would find the story more believable if it was neutral towards both Teams Gorga and Guidice.

Anyway, Lynn's blog posted on Rumorfix: http://rumorfix.com/2011/09/exclusive-teresa-giudice-causes-explosive-fight-at-fashion-show/


Basically, she says that Teresa and Kim D (Posche owner) hired a male stripper to attend the Fashion Show and confront Melissa and reveal to everyone that Melissa was a stripper in the past. She also says that Teresa and Melissa got into it in the bathroom when Teresa allegedly pretended to be concerned about the information this male stripper was leaking. Melissa allegedly saw right through Teresa's "lies" and the two allegedly got into a heated argument. Teresa also allegedly told Melissa that Danielle Staub was on her way to the Fashion Show to confront Melissa. (Um.. what?) Melissa then allegedly called her husband and Teresa allegedly freaked out. The story escalates from there, saying that Joe Gorga arrived, was flippant with Kim D, got into an argument with Teresa, and now they are back to square one with their fighting business (all allegedly). CONTINUED... Lynn's story also "confirms" that Jacqueline skipped out on the reunion of Season 3, which was filmed on Wednesday.


Personally, I have a few problems with this story. Again, Lynn, I respect you and your blog totally but I just think it is way too transparent that your blog is coming right from Melissa's mouth. The whole stripper thing seems SO stupid and untrue. Teresa isn't the smartest person in the world, but she's not that dumb. Melissa has been with Joe Gorga for a long time now.. Since she was 22 I believe.. When exactly did she have time to be a stripper? Second, why would Teresa say that Danielle Staub is on the way? That is the stupidest idea ever. Everyone knows that Teresa hates Danielle and Danielle hates Teresa. Kim D is cordial with Danielle, but Danielle has made it perfectly clear that she would NOT be attending, or going anywhere near, the Posche Fashion Show this year. Bad call. Also, on a more personal note, I interact with Kim D on Facebook and know that she would not do anything to incite drama on the night of her Fashion Show. It's her business, c'mon! Kim is a classy lady and I don't believe that she would stoop that low. I don't even believe that Teresa would stoop that low. It all doesn't seem to be put together for me. It makes sense for me to think that BRAVO hired this person. WHO KNOWS? No one.

Lastly, I'm not sure how you can confirm that Jacqueline was not at the reunion without talking to a cast member or Bravo employee. Since Bravo employees wouldn't leak this info because it would cost them their job, this information further supports my belief that your source is Melissa Gorga herself. Plus, that would be a HUGE deal if Jacqueline decided to skip out on the reunion. Isn't it in her contract or something? Wow.

Like I said, this is JUST my opinion and I do not have any confirmed sources, but I am just using common sense here. Lynn's story is great, but it just seems like it came straight from Melissa's mouth. Let's be honest, this season neither Teresa nor Melissa have been angels. They've both done things to each other. This whole thing is just so weird to me.

After this story leaked, Teresa tweeted the following:

You know Bravo loves it when bloggers make up crazy stories to get people excited about the show. Aren't we exciting enough w/o the lies? Remember when I was supposedly punched in the face? Now supposedly Jacq slapped me. And I hired a male stripper to expose Melissa... LMAO. Sorry, it's NOT true. But you'll all have to turn in to Season 4 of RHONJ to see what really happens (the truth is actually way scarier...)

Lynn then tweeted back:

thanks for reading and confirming! :) Sorry, not "made up" Source confirmed it all Tre, Never said Jac slapped you so you're confirming the rest is true, right?


Melissa also tweeted at Lynn, saying:

Thank you.

Again, SORRY, but all sources point to Melissa being your source, Lynn. It just doesn't add up for me. Why would you press Teresa to confirm your story if it is supposedly "confirmed" already? And refusing to give up the names of your sources "like a true professional" just further support my point. I dunno....


Jacqueline, Caroline, and Kathy have basically been MIA from Twitter over the past couple hours regarding this subject. It seems to me as if the other four cast members (Jacqueline, Caroline, Kathy, Melissa) have joined forces and are now against Teresa. Uhoh.

It is Kathy and Rich Wakile's 20th Anniversary today, though! Happy Anniversary! (I LOVE Kathy btw) Teresa sent out a generic tweet wishing them a Happy Anniversary and Kathy replied:

Oh HEY THANX !!! @Teresa_Giudice BTW...these are our twitter names @Kathywakile & @richardwakile Can U believe that it's been 20 years !!!

Sounds a little sarcastic to me! Ouch.


Kim G has also had something to say on this topic, but then again, I take everything that the Housewives say with a grain of salt. With Kim G, I take a whole container of salt. We all know what kind of person Kim G is..... Anyway, she tweeted this:

I feel sorry for my friend Jacqueline...she told me I was right all along about Teresa and her lies and phony BS!! Proud of u!!

Someone tweeted this to her: @Kimgranatell ok you were on a mission and I missed it all?..sounds like your neighbor JL is now where you were a year ago!

To which she replied: @MTCPhotography I agree. Her and I had lengthy conversations about getting set up all the time!! She had enough too...just like I did!

I dunno what that's about. You were never really a part of the cast, Kim G.. You stuck your nose in everyone's business and tried to act like you were attacked. As Teresa and pretty much everyone at the Gorga Christmas Party said, "Get outta here Kim G." Puh-leeze.

She also tweeted this: U go Tom Murro for putting out that photo and story for Radar about Joe Guidice!! Great to have friends in the right places.

Not sure what she is talking about. Radar Online has nothing posted about Joe G. Again, nice try Kim G. Buh bye.

HOWEVER, I have read that the Posche Fashion Show was filmed as the finale for Season 4 of RHONJ. If that is the case, then we can expect to see this within a year or so. Guess we will just have to wait to find out the TRUTH! Well, even then we'll get the Bravo-edited truth. Hopefully my blog will still be around by then.

By the way, I got an AMAZING number of viewers in the past 24 hours.. THANK YOU EVERYONE.. Can everyone do me a favor and tweet a link to my blog and encourage your followers to read it? the link is www.tyler-mills.blogspot.com THANKS!

Also, follow me on Twitter! @tylmills

PS: I'd like to make an addition to yesterday's blog. A fellow blogger, I forget who (sorry!), mentioned that Jacqueline's tweets could be referring to what happened at the Fashion Show (about someone getting set up) and Joe Gorga's tweets (about blood being thicker than water) could be about what was going on at the reunion. I find this believable, too.. but then again.. we can never know the full story. As I always like to say, there are three sides to every story - One person's side, the other person's side, and the truth. PEACE

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE - Response from KIM D (Posche Owner) regarding what went on.. A friend of her's on Facebook asked her about the drama that went down.. She responded:

    there was a man at the salon...used to be a managers at a gentlemans club...he walked up to melissa and said hi..

    Someone else asked: What did Melissa say?
    Response:

    no further information can be disclosed...i am sure you all understand...

    Guess we really will have to wait to find out the truth...

    ReplyDelete