Wednesday, September 28, 2011

RHONJ Drama

The annual Posche fashion show NEVER fails to disappoint. Just like every other year, this year's was allegedly filled with drama. Of course, no one can officially say anything because the 'wives are in the middle of taping Season 4. Of course, info leaks and rumors are started. Here's a compilation of all of the drama from the past 48 hours and my take on it....

The Posche fashion show was set to take place last night at Son Cubano Restaurant in Edgewater, NJ. It was confirmed that Teresa would be there and it was confirmed that Melissa would NOT be there. Turns out Melissa really was there. She tweeted this picture of Jacqueline..

Look at @JacLaurita right now....

The drama then continued when Jacqueline got home and posted a series of tweets.. See below (tweets are in order from oldest to newest):

I feel nauseous and feverish. No reunion for me.Sorry guys.XOXO!

Someone( not me) got set up tonight. There are some sneaky people trying to make someone look bad & then play innocent on camera. Sad.

2b honest.I'm tired of the BS &shitty low life people.I didn't know this was what I signed up 4.I have 2rise above&move on.

This leaves us with a couple of questions: Who set up who? Is it someone from the cast? ("play innocent on camera") or a wannabe like Kim G? Did Jacqueline quit the cast mid-season 4 a la Dina Manzo? Did she not go to the reunion? Is that even allowed by Bravo?? Uhoh.


Then, the next morning, a series of tweets ensued from both Jacqueline and Joe Gorga. Joe Gorga's tweet was followed by a bunch of other retweets bashing his sister. He also got into a fight with a fellow blogger (shout out to @AllAboutTRHONJ) menacing her to admit that she is hired by Teresa. (For the record, she isn't).

@JacLaurita: I can't be part of the Charade anymore.It's unsettling. It's disturbing & against what I stand for. I'm a REAL housewife

@joegorga: I thought the saying was blood is thicker than water. #BULLSHIT


Joe also tweeted @ Melissa's sisters calling them "the best sisters ever."

The Manzo boys and Greg then got into a series of replies with Joe giving him encouragement and offering up "group hugs". Aw. Who cares? Just tell us the drama!!

Then, this story leaked to the press saying that a fight ensued between my beloved Teresa and the evil Monica Chacon in the bathroom at the Posche Fashion Show. This was confirmed by guests at the show (Tickets were available at the very high price of $135 to the general public and were sold out back in July). The story cites that the set up was inviting Monica Chacon to the party to get in a fight with Teresa. I believe that and it explain's Jacqueline's tweets (kind of), but it doesn't explain Joe Gorga's tweets at all. Here's a link to the story:

http://www.realitytea.com/2011/09/28/jacqueline-laurita-skipping-rhonj-reunion-ready-to-move-on-plus-teresa-giudice-drama-at-posche-fashion-show/

Here's another twist: the reunion for Season 3 was filmed today. Yes, while they were taping Season 4. Yes, the morning after the Posche fashion show when all of this drama ensued and the 'wives were probably all hungover. No bueno.


Another twist to the story: A rumor was started that Melissa Gorga was a stripper in her twenties. Excuse me while I laugh. HAHAHAHA. I always got that vibe from her, but didn't really believe it because she met Joe at such a young age. However, Melissa put the rumors to rest and tweeted this:

Fact: I was never a stripper... But have nothing against them.

Aww man. That would've made for a great story line. I can just imagine Teresa now: "A STRIPPER?!? AND THE MOTHER OF MY NIECE AND NEPHEWS?!?! YOU F*@#NG WHORE!!"


Anyway, finally we get some tweets from Teresa on her way home from the reunion taping. Teresa isn't one to tweet all day long, she tweets in spurts which is kind of annoying. Here's her series of tweets, jumbled together into one long paragraph:

On my way home... Loooong day. Wow has Twitter gone crazy. Wow have some people gone crazy... #sadforthem. I don’t even wanna go there b/c I don't fight on twitter not w/ fans, not haters, not w/ mean RTs & def not w/ a friend (ahem) or my family! But the rumors are getting ridiculous. Let’s get this straight: I LOVE my WHOLE family. Would never do anything to hurt them. xx. THIS is exactly why I didn't want my family on the show--people come out of nowhere to try & hurt you. I don’t want my family hurt. Ever. Breaks my heart that anyone would believe I would be part of something to hurt my family. Fame can mess with your mind. Family is forever.xx. And for the record: I don’t believe MG was a stripper but I wouldn’t care anyway. (I have lots of ex-stripper friends... ahem...). She’s the mother of my niece & nephews & part of my family. You’ll see how I defend her in S4. xx #lovemybrother #lovemyfamily

Despite the ridiculous amount of "xx"s she put in that series of tweets, this was actually really big of her to tweet this. It doesn't really give us info, but it shows us what kind of person Teresa is. The "(ahem)" part after friend in the beginning makes me question if something went down with her and Jacqueline. It further confirms that we will see more of this drama unfold in Season 4.. Which could be a long wait.

For the record, no tweets have come in from Kathy Wakile and the only tweet from Caroline Manzo was one totally unrelated. Caroline really isn't one to feed into the rumor mill or the drama at all.


THIS JUST IN... A tweet from Jacqueline...

I love the blame shifting when someone is caught in lies. Unbelievable. There is no real love there. Things aren't always what they seem. SOME people live a different life OFF camera then they do on. ( ahem) You'll all see through the bullshit if you look closely enough. I think you all are pretty smart

OOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGG. This further suggests a feud between her and Teresa. I'm dying to know and I'm determined to find out... WHAT IS GOING ON!!!! Thanks for reading. I'll keep you updated.

4 comments:

  1. New tweet from Jacqueline:

    Ok,I'm pulling back.I'm not going there.I was impulsive.It's behind & beneath me.Too Unimportant.My life is good now

    Not sure what she's referring to. She also replied this to a follower. A follower tweeted @ her and asked if she knew Teresa was insinuating that she was a stripper. She responded:

    @bronzebeau @BravoBitchy1 Not me, Danielle and one of her sisterinlaws best friend who she no longer speaks to. I think she had a bad day.

    Maybe there isn't a feud between T and J? WHO KNOWS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another tweet from Jacq... Maybe she should have thought of this before she started all this drama and left all of her fans hanging!! Is she kidding?!?

    I'd like to only focus on positive things now please.I threw the trash out.I'm cleaning now and reorganizing.Starting fresh and new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely hate Kim G, but thought she deserved to be included in this... She is disgusting! I hate hate hate her.

    TWITTER:

    I was on to what was going on last night...I wasn't about to get set up again! That's over. It's now my ballpark and my game!

    I love it. U go Jacqueline! It's about time you woke up!! Teresa is a jealous vindictive B.....

    So glad I made the decision not to go to the Posche Fashion Show. I knew I was being set up again. And 4 the record, Momica was not there

    FACEBOOK:

    After hearing about the usual hubbub at last night's fashion show, I'm SO glad I decided to decline the invitation. And the clothes are always so hideous anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another tweet from Kim G.. she has really reached an all time low.. DISGUSTING! Who even says something like this??

    I told you Teresa was no good!! She has zero morals and a forehead that she shaves! Confirmed through a very good source.

    ReplyDelete