Monday, September 19, 2011

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I'm watching this episode with my bff's Gio Ronnie and Bridget. This whole experience solidifies my obsession with reality tv - I'm demanding that they be quiet, sit in a certain position, and only talk and move during commercials. I really am obsessed. Maybe I should go to rehab.

Taylor is drunk out of her mind! Lisa always says it like it is; there is no beating around the bush with her. I like to see Kim as the voice of reason as well! Finally, like Kyle said, someone is looking to Kim for advice. I think its good for Kim's self esteem as well. Is Taylor really hiding out in the closet in Kyle's suitcase? WOW! I didn't think that anyone could take the cake over Kim for level of intoxication, but here we are.. Season 2 Episode 3 and Taylor takes it! I think it was a mixture of the alcohol and Taylor's life problems. There were a lot of rumors in the tabloids about Taylor getting drunk a lot over the course of her relationship struggles with Russell, so now I kind of see some truth in the stories. I agree with Kyle - this is NOT a normal reaction to someone losing their makeup bag! She is really going insane. I don't know why Taylor is staying with Russell, but then again I ask that of so many relationships (both Hollywood and non-Hollywood). I agree with Kyle - when you're in love with someone, you try your best to make it work, but when someone treats you the way that Russell has treated Taylor, that's an entirely different story.

I love dinner parties in Beverly Hills. They're always so classy - full of nice food, personal chefs, and good wine. I thought the episode with Allyson DuBois was one of the best episodes in Housewives history. I could quote that episode for days (along with many other Housewives episodes). I hate how Adrienne always acts so concerned for other people. She's nice and she's one of my favorites, but the drama never involves her. I can see her getting cut a la Cindy Barshop next season. This dinner party wasn't as exciting as the previews cracked it up to be. All the drama was about Taylor.

I think that the name of the show should be changed to Taylor's Divorce from Russell. Over the past couple episodes, it has been all about Taylor! Finally we are getting a break and switching to some drama with Kim and Adrienne (well, mostly Kim.. Adrienne is playing Mother Goose again). Paul does seem to get too involved in Adrienne's business affairs, but I can see that he is just trying to wear the pants in the relationship. Adrienne doesn't let him at all. But that's their relationship and somehow it works for them. Kim was definitely drunk on the phone. I wonder if she will make it to the airport on time? Till next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment