Friday, September 2, 2011

First Post

This is my very first blog post! I'm excited about this blog. I've always wanted to start one, but never really had the guts and/or time to do so. When my Professor told me that we needed to create a blog, I immediately thought of making mine about reality television. I watch so much reality TV that it is insane. I mainly stick to Bravo (Real Housewives fans, anyone?) but I watch Jersey Shore (who doesn't?), Big Brother, Keeping Up With The Kardashians (and whatever city they are taking over next), and try and catch all of the new shows that are on. I do go to the "other side" and watch Desperate Housewives when it is on, but that is so similar to reality TV that it doesn't even matter.

I'd like to dedicate my first blog post to the Jersey Shore. I'm hoping to blog a couple times a week, particularly the day after I watch a show. I finally got caught up on Jersey Shore last night. Can we be done with the Ronnie & Sam drama? Famous quote: "Our relationship is toxic." Ronnie, you said that in Miami, you said it every night in Jersey, and now when you get to Italy, you say it as if you never knew it before! Do you need me to translate it into Italian for you? Maybe then you will finally understand. GET AWAY FROM SAMMI!

Lots of emotions on the last two episodes. The fight was extremely anti-climatic. Ronnie barely even did anything to Mike before security came in and broke it up. Mike bashed his own head against the wall (which was extremely hysterical, by the way). Sammi and Jenni were crying. Of course Sammi had to go and talk to Ronnie, which only got him more mad (maybe she needs a smack too). Jenni was scared by the situation that was going on, and was frustrated as she was trying to break it up. Does anyone else wonder where Deena, Snooki, Pauly, and Vinny were during this whole fight? Maybe they were in the smush room gettin' it on.

Snooki always makes me laugh, especially on her phone call with Jionni. I can tell that she really likes him, but I'm not really sure how I feel about the whole Snooki cheating on Jionni with Mike situation. I don't really see Mike making something like that up. I am more inclined to believe that Snooki got angry just to cover up her story. Oh well, the world will never know (or will we?). The fight with Pauly and the guy in the club was hysterical. I'm not really sure what the guy was trying to say, because it didn't really make sense. But Pauly got right up in his face and started yelling at him - in ENGLISH! You're in Italy!!

Personally, I cannot wait for the episode when Snooki gets in the car accident and goes to the Italian jail. Leave it to Snooki to screw everything up!

No comments:

Post a Comment