Sunday, September 4, 2011

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

So I finally decided to get caught up on Keeping Up With The Kardashians tonight. I watched the one hour Bora Bora episode. The Kardashian/Jenner clan never ceases to amaze me. I love all of them and still am addicted to their show like I am addicted to every other reality TV show, but they are all out of their mind crazy.

Kim is possibly the most materialistic person I have ever met. Who brings $75,000 earrings on a trip to a tropical island? I'm so happy to see her with someone who can put her in her place and show her that the materialistic things are not that important at all. I really like Kris. He wants to bring Kim back to reality and help her to realize what is truly important in life. The funniest part of the episode was when Kris told her that if he jumped in the water and broke his leg, she wouldn't have even shed a tear for him and she started bawling over losing an earring which they found five minutes later. Of course she denies it, but we all know that it's true. Another funny moment is when Kim says that she works hard. Granted, the girl does a lot - photoshoots, perfumes, clothing lines, etc., but what does she do that requires her to think? She does a great job at signing her name on the dotted line to pay other people to do basic things. It sickens me that there are people with college degrees that are unemployed and Kim Kardashian makes over $17 million dollars for smiling for the cameras on her wedding day.

Kris Jenner is getting on my last nerve. She is one of the most dramatic people I have ever met! She is also the queen of the smoky eye. I'm not sure how Olivia Blois Sharpe from Jerseylicious hasn't approached her yet to be her makeup artist. Olivia loves a smoky eye! Granted, Kris J is a very hard worker. She works tirelessly to make sure her kids make the most money possible. She would be a lot less annoying if she would stop acting like her children. She is fifty-five years old and married. She does not need to be worried about having a hot beach body. Her baby voice and her dramatic ways are above her youngest kids. When Bruce introduces the idea of renewing their vows on the beach, she gets upset because she does not want to draw attention to herself because she is insecure. When Kim shows her some dresses/sarongs that she could wear to the vow renewal ceremony, she is brought to tears over the fact that her body might be exposed. She sounds like an insecure thirteen year old girl who is trying to impress all the boys at school. Again, she is fifty-five and is celebrating her twentieth wedding anniversary! She does not need to be acting that way!!

Lastly, I'd like to comment briefly on the drama that went down between Scott and Rob. I understand both sides of Kourtney's situation with Scott. He has done a lot of bad in their relationship, and while most people would be done with him, she chooses to stay with him because he is the father of her child and she wants the best life as possible for Mason (who is completely adorable, by the way!). Scott is a good father to Mason, don't get me wrong. However, I always flash back to the scenes in Vegas or Miami in which he was belligerently drunk and think of these scenes as the "true Scott." I think that Rob is being the classic over-protective brother towards Scott and he cannot see past these scenes either. The apology was vulgar and quick, but I think that an apology was just what Rob needed to move forward with his relationship with Scott. I'm glad they started to patch things up... until Scott started drinking again (He needs to drink to "fit in"? Really Scott?).

WOW. Blogging about these episodes really makes me think a lot more about them! I kind of like it. This week, I'll most likely be doing two more - one for the Keeping Up With The Kardashians Two-Part Finale (airs Sunday and Monday) and another for The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (which I am so excited about!). OH, and I'll be posting some pictures from Fashion Night Out when I (hopefully) meet Ramona, Kelly, and C(o)untess Luann. This is exhausting! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment