Monday, September 26, 2011

Real Housewives of Atlanta are back!

I am so excited that the Real Housewives of Atlanta is coming back on the air! I absolutely love all of the Housewife shows, and each of them for their own special reason. For example, I love the Beverly Hills Housewives because of how much money they have. I love the Atlanta Housewives because of how "ghetto fabulous" they are. I'm not at all racist, but this is the only housewife show with African Americans and you can tell the 'difference'. But I love it just the same. I just started watching the Atlanta wives this past season so I don't really know much, but like any other fan I have my opinions on the wives.


Kim is hysterical. I love the faces that she makes and her antics. I also love her relationship with Sweetie. I think that she plays into the whole joke that Sweetie is her "slave". I can see a good relationship between her and Sweetie and I don't think she takes advantage of Sweetie at all. I think she makes light of the fact that people make jokes about it. I think the whole "Big Poppa" thing is totally gross, as is the fact that she now has three kids from three different fathers. But, hey, she makes a good life for herself and she loves it, right?

Nene is pretty funny too. I think that the conflict between her and Kim is simply because they are both so similar. Nene's faces and antics are hysterical just like Kim. I feel bad for her and the divorce that she is going through with Gregg and the trouble that she goes through with her son. I LOVE when Nene gets mad. She is hysterical. The fight on the bus between Nene and Kim is one of my favorite scenes in Housewife history. I also love the fight between Nene and Dwight. She is too funny!

I don't really have an opinion on Cynthia, Kandi, or Sheree. They weren't featured too largely last season. I do agree with Kim and think that Cynthia and Peter's marriage will not last at all. I think Sheree is one of the more sophisticated wives of this series. But, she doesn't let that sophistication hide her anger! Her fight with her party planner was also one of my favorite moments in housewife history... "And who gon' check me boo?" I think Kandi is also one of the more sophisticated, but she is definitely all business. She's a great singer and I love her music, but she doesn't really feed into the drama. Sometimes that's a good thing and sometimes it's a bad thing... Every fan loves some housewives drama, right?

Phaedra is one of the funniest Housewives on this series. She truly is a Southern belle like she states. I love the Phaedra-isms... the sip and see, "everybody knows", the funeral home, the due date drama.. What else? The things that come out of her mouth are too funny.

I've posted the preview that was on Bravotv.com for season 4.. November 6th at 10pm.. I can't wait! It's almost a bittersweet premiere - it marks the end of my favorites, the Real Housewives of New Jersey, but the start of an equally great series!

No comments:

Post a Comment