Sunday, September 11, 2011

Real Housewives of New Jersey!

After a two week wait, my favorite show is finally back... Real Housewives of New Jersey!

Background on this show  I love everyone on this show in their own seperate way, but when it comes down to it I am totally Team Teresa. I love Jacqueline, she truly is her own person and she doesn't judge anyone. Same with Caroline, but she also has that motherly figure that is sort of her signature in the group. Teresa is so funny - how can you not love her? People might hate her because she says some mean things, but she says what's on her mind. There is no fake with Teresa, and she admits that. I like Kathy, and I don't really take sides with her and Teresa's fight. I see both sides in their little tit-for-tat. I can see how Teresa was hurt by Kathy's comments, but I can see Kathy struggling to get the family together. Last but not least, Melissa. Melissa and I have a love-hate relationship. I don't like how fake she is. She says one thing to Teresa's face, and then goes behind her back to her sisters and says another. OH and her sisters are extremely trashy wannabes. Every scene that they are in it is like they are begging for camera time. PLEASE! I like Melissa's fake side, but then I remember that it's her fake side. Does that make sense? I guess I like what I see, but I can see through her. Last but certainly not least, I HATE Kim Granny-tell. HATE HATE HATE. That is all.

This episode is fun. I like how everyone comes together for the race and there is not really any drama. I thought it was hilarious that Joe Giudice brought sausage and wine to the race at 8:00AM. I love the trio of Chris, Albie and Greg. I love how accepting Chris and Albie are. It's not every day that you see two brothers looking for a girlfriend sharing a "bachelor pad" with their gay best friend.

I got the chance to do a step and repeat at Fashion Night Out with my friend Veronica, and I must say it is as fun as Melissa makes it look! haha! I have to say, I like Melissa's song. It's not a song that I would listen to when I'm in a bad mood or a good sing-along song, but it's perfect for a club on a Saturday night when all you want to do is dance. I'm anxious to see what the rest of Melissa's album sounds like. Melissa and Joe are definitely the young ones of the group. Can you imagine Teresa and Joe going out with the Manzo boys and Greg? Nope, neither can I. Joe Gorga, we don't care if your penis is named Tarzan nor do we care if it's groomed. Unnecessary scene, Bravo.

Lauren and Vito are so cute together! I'm so happy that despite Lauren's bad self-image, she can be happy with someone and be together for a couple of years (two and a half seasons of Housewives time). He makes her really happy and supports her no matter what.

Milania is my favorite Housewife kid ever. She's a five year old terror and I love it! She's so funny. Teresa's right, she knows how to get what she wants, but Teresa really has to draw the line sometimes and tell her that she's the boss. Teresa quote of the week: "Princess Milania, at your servant." That quote is up there with "ingredientses" and "cum-in." That is all. I like that she's finally realizing that everything doesn't have to be over the top. Bravo, was it really needed to show that the plates were 99 cents like three times? I see this scene in the show, then at the same time inTouch is printing a story of her vow renewal in which she wore a $25,000 dress. Maybe things have really turned around for her? Lets hope! I loved Milania telling her friends "Don't eat this cake, because you will hurt my feelings!" She is so funny!!

I'm glad that Teresa admits that both her husband and brother are at fault in this situation. I didn't like how Rich makes the comments to Joey Gorga about knocking another one of Joe Giudice's teeth out. He always does that. He's like another Simon van Kempen - a wannabe Housewife starting drama! If you follow both of them on twitter you know what I mean. G to the IA - the songs were cute, but please don't try and pursue singing like Zia Melissa! She can definitely see that her mom and uncle are fighting. I hope this is a wake up call for all of them - Teresa, Joe, Melissa, Joe - that they need to stop the feuds now. Gia has to write a song about her worrying about them fighting while she is at school? Pathetic. Nothing that they can say will make her believe that everything is normal. She knows.

I cannot WAIT for the Punta Cana episode. If I were Caroline, I'd be terrified of going on vacation with these people too. A Housewives trip can NEVER be a good thing. But it's good for the viewers!! Drama drama drama!!!!

PS - I love how I can now consider watching Housewives part of my homework. It makes me feel a  bit better about myself than if I were just sitting here watching the show like a pathetic addict. Now, off to start that reading that I have to have done for 7:30AM............

No comments:

Post a Comment