Monday, October 31, 2011

I Hate Kim Kardashian

Was anyone surprised that KIm Kardashian's wedding lasted this long? I saw a divorce coming since day one.

TMZ was the first to report that Kim Kardashian was to file for divorce this morning, citing "irreconcilable differences." Not long after, this news was confirmed by Ryan Seacrest, Giuliana Rancic and E! News. E! News will publish a statement from Kim very soon. Can't wait *sarcastic voice*

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries were married for 72 days. Their wedding cost an approximate $10 million. That's over $130,000 for each day that they were married. They made $17.9 million dollars of of their wedding. If I were a guest at the wedding and bought one of those ridiculously expensive wedding gifts, I would be pissed right now. I'd probably demand to have the gift back. Let's be honest, they probably didn't even open it.

The thing that bothers me about Kim is that she has made millions over the past couple years of fame and has yet to donate ANY of her own money - from her OWN pocket - to any kind of charity. I know this because if she did, it would be on the cover of every magazine and newspaper known to man.

Kim plays the charity card by doing auctions for charity in which people buy something (for example, an invite to her birthday party for $5k) and an undisclosed portion is donated to a charity. Or she gives her endorsement for a charity (which I'm sure she gets something of value out of it). Or even worse, she releases a terrible song which barely sells any copies and donates some of the proceeds to charity. Anyone see a pattern here? Kim doesn't donate ANYTHING. She takes other people's money and puts her name on it. She takes the money that she makes and buys earrings worth $75,000.

Kim Kardashian is the epitome of selfishness, greed, and a fame whore. I wouldn't be surprised if this whole marriage was a scam. I believe it 100%.

Sorry if I'm ranting a bit here, but Kim gets me so mad. Don't even get me started on the rest of her family. I could go on for DAYS about Kris Jenner. Sorry Kim, I don't feel bad for you. I hope the media tears you to shreds and exposes you for the selfish bitch that you really are.

Anyone else boycotting Kourtney and Kim Take New York with me? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment