Sunday, October 16, 2011

Reunion Part One

My idea to live tweet/blog the first part of the reunion failed. There were too many thoughts going through my head. I instead decided I'm going to group my comments based on each character. I'll keep it short, I promise!

I honestly don't think that I can combine my comments for this episode into one blog. These women are all pretty disgusting if you ask me. Kathy is passive agressive. Melissa is fake. Caroline has this holier than thou attitude that she can't get over. Teresa is too unintelligent to even remember what she said. Jacqueline is giving mixed signals, as if she is going crazy a la Kelly Bensimon.

I'll give four comments on this reunion, and that's it!

1) I was disgusted with Caroline's attitude on this episode. What is this holier than thou attitude that she seems to have? I honestly think that she needs someone to control to fulfill this motherly figure that she has. In Season 1 and 2, she thought that she could control Teresa. When she found out she couldn't, she jumped ship because she saw that she could control Melissa. And she shows it in this episode. What are those faces she makes? And why does she think that she can answer on other people's behalf? Like Teresa said, "Who cares what Caroline thinks?" I never thought that Caroline would change like this.

2) I honestly think that we cannot blame Teresa's actions on her personality. I think she does care about her family and wants the best for her family. But I really do think that her intelligence gets in the way. She doesn't really make sense when she talks! I still like her because she is opinionated and truly doesn't allow anyone to alter her opinion or change her mind. Caroline and Jacqueline say that they have these same qualities, but we see that this isn't true. Teresa needs time to think about thinks before she forms a cohesive answer and I think that some people take this as her being a bad person.

3) I believe Teresa when she says that she is hurt by Kathy and Melissa's motives to get on the show. Sure, maybe Melissa wanted to promote her song or maybe Kathy wanted to get into the dessert business, but they could have done that on their own or Bravo could have found other housewives that would have done the same thing. The thing that brought Melissa and Kathy to the NJ Housewives was the promise that they could stir up the drama with Teresa. At the time, Melissa and Teresa supposedly were not talking, and I'm sure Bravo caught on (Danielle did, at least!) and wanted to cast them on the show to stir up the drama. I think they bit a little bit more than they can chew with this one. Too much drama on this season. It's become disgusting and pathetic.

4) Lastly, I want to talk about Jacqueline. She wasn't at the reunion, but she sure was present on Twitter. She really showed her true colors tonight. Is she going crazy like Kelly Bensimon? She has tweeted at least four times that she is above the drama and preaches positivity and doesn't want the negativity that the show brings. I think that she should practice what she preaches and STOP tweeting. If she wasn't emotionally stable enough to attend the reunion, then she shouldn't be emotionally stable enough to tweet about it. It doesn't make sense to me!

So many thoughts on this reunion and I just don't think that these comments are worth my time or space on my blog. I'll do the same thing next week, and then that's it for RHONJ for this season. Sorry if I'm disappointing anyone, lol. Leave comments if you want, follow me on Twitter (@tylmills) and add me on Facebook (www.facebook.com/tylermills93)

No comments:

Post a Comment