Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Real Housewives Of Orange County News

With the seventh season of the Real Housewives of Orange County currently being filmed, rumors about the cast are pouring out. While it has been confirmed via Twitter that Vicky Gunvalson and Tamra Barney will be returning for another season, no other wives have been confirmed. The cast of Season 6 included Vicki, Tamra, Alexis Bellino, Gretchen Rossi, and Peggy Tanous, and had recurring appearances from Jeana Keough, Lynne Curtin, and Fernanda Rocha.


Today, Peggy Tanous released a statement via her Facebook page saying that she will NOT be returning for another season. Though she received an offer, she decided to decline to focus on spending time with her family and working on other endeavors. Another one season wonder? See the statement below:

Hello Everyone, Many of you have been asking about season 7 and if I am returning. After months of negotiation and soul searching, I have declined their offer to return to the show. I just felt in my heart that being around the negative energy of certain cast members, being forced to have "dramatic" confrontations and the time it would take me away from my family was just not a healthy path for me. I loved being a part of the Bravo family and do look forward to any new endeavors this may bring. I already have several opportunities to host upcoming TV shows that will empower woman, as well as my husband and I are about to launch our own wine. Who knows, perhaps if many of you want to continue to follow me and my family's lives, then a new show can be created! One of "real" family fun, natural life drama, holistic living, life lessons and experiences. thank you all so much for your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment