Monday, November 7, 2011

RHOA Premiere!

Last night was the Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 4 Premiere, and I must say the ladies did not fail to disappoint. Like I mentioned in a previous post, I love every city of the Housewives franchise for different reasons. One of the reasons I like the Atlanta ladies so much is because of all of the great quotes they give me. I've decided for this blog post to include some of my favorites from last night


-"Kandi is on CP time. What we like to call colored people time."
-"May God keep you. And to the sinners may God save you. In Jesus' name, Amen."


-"I wrote a check and bought that car cash money. Bye hatas! Cha ching!"


-"While you was over there runnin' your mouth with him, I was runnin' to the bank, honey.. depositing a TRUMP check. DONALD TRUMP. I am rich. I don't need anything from you. You are the one losing houses and cars, sweetheart. I don't need to take money from anyone, honey. I am VERY rich, bitch. VERY rich!"
-"If you so rich, why don't you get them motha-f***in teeth fixed!"
-"They are done. Done. Veneers honey. $50,000 smile here, BAM! $50,000. And you are jealous about it. I could buy you a house and a car."

No comments:

Post a Comment