Sunday, October 9, 2011

RHONJ EVENT!

I attended a Real Housewives of New Jersey event this past Friday in New York! Teresa is coming out with a Fabellini drink, a premixed Bellini that is all natural. For those of you who don't know what a Bellini is, it's Prosecco or any Italian sparkling wine mixed with peach and raspberry flavor or, sometimes, puree.


The event was amazing. Free food. Free wine. The Fabellini was really good. It comes in two seperate flavors - peach and raspberry. I liked the raspberry better but the peach was good also! I'm so happy for Teresa that she has so much success coming for her.

I felt so special at the event. The Bravo cameras were there. Teresa sat at my table and was SO nice! She also filmed a scene literally five feet from me. I was dancing with Teresa while the Bravo cameras were running. Is it possible that I could appear on Season 4? OMG...

I also got to meet a couple of Bravolebrities! First off, Antonia Gorga and Filomena Giudice (Teresa and Joe's mothers). They were so cute! I spoke with them for a few minutes in Italian and they were really sweet. True Italian women! Next, Joe Giudice. He is so short! But he was really nice and you could tell he was playing on the "cheating" rumors - he was dancing with all of the girls there and kept yelling Teresa's name! haha! I also saw Joe's brother and sister-in-law. There's a rumor out there that they may appear on Season 5. Who knows.


Finally, I got to meet the official love of my life, Dina Manzo (see picture). I have been waiting forever to meet her. Unfortunately, she isn't featured on the show anymore so she doesn't really do any appearances. When I saw her, I flipped out. When I introduced myself and asked to take a picture, she recognized me from Twitter. It was a bit embarrassing, but she told me that she loved me, so I felt a bit better! haha! I also met Dina's assistants Luke McKibben and Danielle Ambrosio. I would give an arm and a leg to work for Dina Manzo's event planning company, Designer Affair. That would be amazing. Who knows? Maybe that will be in the near future :)

Lastly, I wanted to comment on the filming. The show is really staged. Dina and Teresa had a conversation and, from what I could tell, they repeated the same conversation three times for the cameras. There were bodyguards blocking them, so no one could get within 25 feet of them to even hear anything. I was kind of disappointed with Bravo. But, I still love my housewives!

Teresa and Dina were both SO nice. I wish you guys could have seen me - I was really freaking out. It was about an hour away from my house, but it was so worth the drive. So happy I went! I will be buying Fabellini by the case when it comes out in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment