Monday, October 3, 2011

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I haven't blogged about Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in a while, and since I love them so much I thought I would blog about this week's episode.


I am really liking this season. I can see Brandi and Dana starting a LOT of drama! Brandi seems like she is really offensive and says whatever comes to her mind. Everyone knows that in Beverly Hills, these ladies do not like being offended at all. Dana is really stuck up and just weird. Why does she brag so much about having $25,000 sunglasses? Like Camille said, those who have money tend not to brag about it (multiple times) like she did.


I like how Brandi pointed out that Taylor is on the "divorce diet." When Taylor said that she was working on her marriage for the sake of her child, you can tell that a divorce is coming. If Taylor doesn't have a personal reason to work on her marriage (intrinsic motivation.. Psychology 101, anyone?) then her efforts are going to be meaningless.


Kim is really trying to work on herself, but she seems so weird. Who spends what seems like an hour talking to her housekeeper about her kids when they were younger? Her housekeeper looked like she could care less. Also, why does she keep forgetting everyone's name in phone conversations? It just seems so weird to me. Maybe she is still an alcoholic or on drugs.

Lisa is being really judgmental towards Taylor. Like Kyle said, Lisa is not being supportive of Taylor in a time of need and she is not being a true friend. Ken needs to learn to keep his mouth shut too! He offends Taylor way too much. I also thought it was really rude of Lisa to let Jiggy drink out of the expensive champagne glasses. Let the leash loose, literally! haha! Lastly, I thought Lisa was perfect for the coverage of the royal wedding, though! She looked like she did a great job.


I love the feud that is brewing between Adrienne's chef and Lisa! He is so funny. I am really growing to like Camille this season, like I mentioned in previous blogs. She is much more level headed and she seems like she is much more pleasant to be around. I think Kyle is trying way too hard to be the Caroline Manzo of the Beverly Hills group. Lisa and Adrienne portray much more of a motherly figure than she does and she just looks stupid when she tries (i.e. with Kim, in her interviews when she talks about Brandi, etc.)


I thought I would finish this blog off with a tweet from Greg Bennett from Real Housewives of New Jersey. He is so funny!

@GreggyBennett: I want to sit on Adrienne's lap behind her giant oak desk and make executive decisions with her. #RHOBH @bravotv pls facilitate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment