Sunday, October 16, 2011

RHONJ Reunion - It's Almost Here!

I cannot contain my excitement for tonight's reunion. I think for my blog for the reunion I will post my raw thoughts as the show airs (kind of like live tweeting) then post it immediately after.

The previews of the reunion are amazing! The crew really gangs up on Teresa, but she doesn't back down at all. If she's thrown something, she throws it right back. You can tell that tensions were high tonight. You can view some of the reunion previews here.

Some tweets from the cast:


@JacLaurita: Saw the reunion show part 1! WOW!!! Wear your sunglasses because colors are very bright!!!

@Laurenmanzo: The reunion was CRAZY... in more ways than 1

@melissagorga: Reunion tonight... I'm nervous... It was tense... I'll be tweeting tonight...

@Teresa_giudice: Not gonna lie, I'm sick nervous about tomorrow's reunion show. I haven't seen it. I lived it and it was not pretty...

It looks like we're in for a good night! Four more hours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment